3200 E Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Phone: (760) 322-8373 TDD: (760) 864.9527
Fax: (760) 323-8238 E-Mail
The Department of Procurement & Contracting is committed to supporting the mission, values, and strategic goals set by our City leaders. We provide centralized professional procurement services for the acquisition of all commodities, equipment, services and construction for all operating divisions of the City in compliance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws, including the City's Municipal Code.
We strive to protect the fiscal health of the City by ensuring ethical and fair procurement practices to achieve the best value in the expenditure of public funds. Procurement & Contracting conducts the competitive processes (such as Invitation for Bids, Request for Quotes, Request for Proposals, and Statement of Qualifications) and issues the associated purchase orders and contract documents after award.
Please visit the links below to view the current open competitive processes and to register as a prospective vendor in our on-line vendor database. We appreciate your interest in doing business with the City of Palm Springs!
Craig L. Gladders, C.P.M.
Procurement and Contracting Manager
Bids and Proposals
Online Vendor Registration
- Vendor Registration Requirements
- Vendor Registration Instructions
- Portal Link to Online Registration
Surplus Equipment Auction
- California Association of Public Procurement Officials (CAPPO)
- Federal Bidding Opportunities
- U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- National Institute of Public Procurement (NIGP)
- National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO ValuePoint)
- The Cooperative Purchasing Network
- Airport Purchasing Group
- California State Contracts Register (CSCR)